Sunday, November 23, 2008

We LOVE Daddy

This was taken last Sunday night at my grandmas! I sure love it!
They don't look alike at all do they?! :) It's times like these that I am so glad I carry my
little camera in my diaper bag!

Honestly, where does the time go? Madeline is almost a YEAR OLD!!! I can't believe it!
They love to play together! Dave was playing "horsey, horsey..." she giggles the whole time!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

caitlin said...

That first picture is awesome! You should blow it up.

Ritch in Love said...

Just wanted to wish your family a Happy Thanksgiving!

Mike Alexis & Grayson said...

I love those pictures! I can't believe that Madeline is almost a year old! Time flies. She is such a doll! We will be coming home for Christmas so hopefully we can meet up with you guys!

katie and co. said...

What a sweet little picture. I love it almost as much as I love your Christmas card. It's one of my favorites! Merry Christmas you guys!