Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hello

I am getting ready to post, don't you worry! It has been as per usual, about 3 months, and I will be posting in a large spurt... So, again, I am sorry that I am not the best blogger, but I do have some fun pictures to post! Hope everyone is doing well and I will be catching up soon!
Thanks!

3 comments:

Alysha said...

I am so excited to see what you have been up to! I ran into your grandma while shopping with my mom and sister. I cannot tell you how much she means to us. I really hope to be just like her as she must be the happiest, most energetic and fun-loving person I know. :)

Kat said...

I'm exactly the same way!!!! I've got a lot of posts coming too (or at least the best intentions!). I can't wait to see them!!!

S and M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.