




Today was such a beautiful day that we decided to eat our lunch out on our deck... well, a Boxelder bug landed on Madeline's arm and next thing I know we are out chasing bugs in her big-girl panties. One thing led to another and we were feeding the "boxies" popcycles. Her face isn't at all expressive... ha ha. I love the photo when the boxie flew out of her bug catcher... so dejected! :) How FUN!





4 comments:
I love her! She is a doll! Lovin the awesome pics too.
love the big girl pants, love the pics, love that little girl!
Cute! Sad you have to make your blog private... just to show these gems. I love the color and spontaneity iof this little shoot:)
And... big girl pants! We are SO not even there yet. No interest whatsoever:(
p.s. the aquarium was an all out zoo today. i had to make up my own parking spot! totally hyped up. sure the penguins were cool, but it was waaay too busy.
LOVE it! I can't believe how quickly she is growing. The photos are gorgeous. Miss you!
Post a Comment