He is adorable! I cant wait to meet him....Thank you for posting pictures, I was getting anxious to see him. Chase has the same toe nails right now, funny...love you all lots
This is the first time I've seen him!! What a precious handsome little boy! I can't wait to meet him in person! I hope you're adjusting well to having two :)
7 comments:
He is so sweet! So excited for you guys! Congratulations from afar!
I love the pictures! He is so beautiful. As soon as I get over my cold, Andrew and I will be over to admire!
Brit and Dave
Congratulations! He is such a handsome little devil. We are so happy for you guys. Can't wait to meet him in person.
He is adorable! I cant wait to meet him....Thank you for posting pictures, I was getting anxious to see him. Chase has the same toe nails right now, funny...love you all lots
This is the first time I've seen him!! What a precious handsome little boy! I can't wait to meet him in person! I hope you're adjusting well to having two :)
He is so perfect and precious!! Congrats Gray family!!
So Darling!!! YAY for the GRAYS!
Post a Comment