Apparently I don't know what I am doing...
I don't know how to post more than four pictures at a
time. So, because I talked about Courtney's husband and
darling little Cloee without showing any pictures of Courtney...
I need to show a picture of my most
favorite sister! :)
Can she honestly get any cuter?!
Madeline gave Courtney a hickey (spelling?)
on her chin. Let me explain: Madeline was crying
so hard while I was on the phone with my doctor.
The only way to calm her down was to suck on Courtney's chin...
(how did that happen again?)
That is called being creative!
Well, Madeline sucked so hard that she gave Courtney this
fine hickey!

2 comments:
yeah Brittany! Now I can see cute pics of your family more often!!
Welcome to the blogging world! I am so excited to get your updates! See you soon!
Post a Comment