Friday, May 2, 2008

First time in the Bumbo

I just realized that it has been nearly a month
since I had posted anything!!!!
Well, one of the contributing factors is because we
had a computer disaster while installing a new operating
system (Vista) resulting in a complete
loss of all of my programs.
I haven't even wanted to get near this computer
because I have had to start all over! Luckily, we back
up our pictures to an external hard drive!!!

This was Madeline's first time in the Bumbo seat! I was so excited that
she could finally hold her head up in it for longer than five seconds
so I decided to document by... WHAT ELSE.... taking pictures!!!
One thing led to another, and she ended up topless (ha ha)



Then, I took it a step further and
started playing on PhotoShop! I am such a nerd!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: