I have had the opportunity to be an assistant at Busath Studio and Gardens! I love it!!! There are so many fun people there and I LOVE watching the photographers! It has been really busy trying to arrange babysitters for Madeline (namely our mothers... thank you again and again!) but it is truly something I have wanted to do for a long time!
Dave Labrum, one of Busath's finest photographers, :) actually shot a few pictures of Madeline and me so I thought I might post one or two!





24 comments:
Can I say you look absolutely beautiful?! I lOve those pictures! It's so fun to see what you guys are up to! Hope all is well! Miss you!
What beautiful pictures. You are such a cute mom! Also, looks like DC was fun for you guys! I'm glad you had a chance to go before Leavitt's term is over. Michael and I love keeping a second place out there. It is amazing place to explore!
Britt, these pictures are beautiful! Your daughter is like her mommy- so photogenic! I am glad to hear you started your internship- good luck! I also didn't know that your family went to DC! We'll have to get together so I can hear all about it!
Britt, those pics of you and Madeline are gorgeous! And DC looked like a blast! When we move to NC, we're going to be just a few hours from DC and will defintely be making a trip. Love ya!
Your pictures turned out beautiful and it lokks like Madeline did great. I am so glad you had fun in DC. Liz and Mike are great hosts.
These are beautiful. I can't believe how cute the two of you are together. This makes me want to actually spend real money and get some pictures taken. Perhaps some day.
brittany,
those are great pictures! i found your blog through candice's blog. your little family is so cute! it was fun to see what you've been up to! hope it's okay if i check back every once in awhile.
...maren (kinnersley) layton
Dave and Brittany, these pictures are beautiful and Madeline is a love. What a nice trip to Washington DC. We love you guys and hope all is well. I love looking on these to keep in touch. Love, Marsh
Absolutely gorgeous. Can you take a better picture, honestly?
Hey, I'm peeking in at you! I love getting to see all these former silly YW turning into wonderful mothers. Your pictures are beautiful. Happy Mother's Day!
Congrats on the internship! You're an awesome photographer and I'm still grateful for you taking our wedding pics, we love them! You look absolutely amazing in these pictures. Madeline is beautiful!
Absolutely gorgeous! What lovely pictures!
What amazing pictures and what a great internship for you! Maybe when we have a baby, we will have to have you try out your new skills! You are very photogenic!
Britt, these are gorgeous pictures. You two are both so beautiful...And congrats on the internship at Busath! I couldn't think of a finer photographer to work with. My boys all had 15 month pic done there, and they are treasures! You will certainly fit right in...and I will have to come to you! You did a great job at my wedding too!
We need to do lunch soon cause I need to get my hands on your beautiful baby girl asap! She is soooo cute.:) You look like you are loving motherhood! Love ya, Katie
You are Madeline are so beautiful! And you are an amazing photographer too. Thank you so much for helping with our pictures last week. You were so darling with our boys and the pictures turned out great. It was so fun to see you again!
Such gorgeous pictures of you and your darling little girl! I am so jealous to hear of your internship, I bet it has been incredible. Say hello to your sweet grandma and grandpa for me. :)
Brit, those pics are precious! You both look so darling.
Beautiful pictures and such fun posts! How fun to see a link to your blog from Katie (Brady) Ritchie's blog. Looks like you guys are happy and well! How wonderful!
You are so beautiful!!! These pictures are gorgeous of the both of you. We need to get together again soon!! Maybe I'll see you Tuesday...did you get my email? Love ya!
GORGEOUS pics Britt! Madeline is so pretty....just like her mommy! :) We need to get together soon.....maybe I'll see you at Katie's tomorrow??
Just wanted to say hello!! Your pictures look sooooo cute with you and Madeline! What lucky parents she has! Well hope things are doing well and hope to see you soon.
Nick and Kesha Scott
Hey guys! Your pics are amazing...I cant belive how cute Madi is...I cant wait to see you all again. I cant believe it was almost a year ago you were here catching fireflys with us. The girls saw your pictures and asked if they could call you...so be expecting a phone call soon.
Love you so much
oh...looks like you got the royal treatment in DC! How fun
Ahhhhh!! I am very excited to run across your blog! I have met you before... I am Jessica Pratt's cousin. I was also friends with Dave in highschool and we did the U 0f U Acappella together. Your little family is SOOO cute! Please tell Dave hi. Last time I saw you guys was for a few minutes at that Christmas party at the Henderson's house...I don't know if you remember. Anyway, I was excited to see all those cute pictures, and guess what, my daughter is also named Madeline! Spelled the same way. We mostly call her Maddie. Her two year old birthday is tomorrow. It was fun to see pictures of Mike Nelson too. I hope you don't think I am crazy for writing all this, I am just excited to see what an awesome couple you and Dave make!
Kristine
So cute! I love your pictures, you both look beautiful!
Post a Comment