Today was Dave's first Father's Day!!!
We gave him a little hand sculpture of Madeline's hand and a few other things too!
These roses are in my parents' backyard.
Aren't they pretty?
We ate dinner with my parents and siblings, then went
to Dave's parents to join them in the hot tub.
So... this is officially Madeline's first time in
a hot tub! She LOVED it!!!
...and we ALL loved watching her!

9 comments:
I knew I had seen those beautiful roses somewhere! We need to get together again soon, swimming the other week was way too fun!
Hey Brit!!! I'm just getting on everyone's blog to try to catch up--I don't always comment, but I do check-- it's so fun to see your little madeline! She is such a cutie!! She's growing up so fast! When are we getting together?? Hope we can soon! Love ya!
Madeline looks SO relaxed!! She's thinkin', "I am so lucky to be in this family! This is the life!"
Love the blog. What a good daddy and mommy you two are. Love the blog updates, come visit us on ours (I am doing way better now with posting) Love you guys, hope to see you soon.
Hey Brit! I came across your blog and your baby is absolutely adorable! I'm sure you are having so much fun with her. You look beautiful as always. Lets keep in touch!! Hope everything is going well for you!
hey it was so good to see you yesterday! I found your blog! Hooray! Ours is just prestonandmelissafoster.blogspot.com.
Hey guys! I just found out you have a blog! It is so cute! I absolutely love the pics of Madeline. She is so adorable! I can't wait to meet her.. hopefully Sunday! Oh... and thank you so much Brit for the nursing cover up. You will have to show me how to use it. I am so excited! Love you guys! See you soon!
Ashley
Brittany.. found your blog through Missy, your little girl is darling! Congrats! Just wanted to say "hi" and see how you were doing!! Hope all is well!!
I enjoyed visiting your site, I just started my blog and am wondering if you and your readers can visit my blog and offer up some advice. Thanks
Temparoo
Post a Comment