Last Saturday, we went up to Ruth's Diner to hear Dave's brother DJ play out on the patio!
It was gorgeous weather and the music was so much fun and relaxing!
We pretty much took up the entire patio with all of DJ's fans!

7 comments:
Yay, I am so glad you have a blog! Thanks for introducing me to Madeline today...she is so so cute! Oh and I am a freak about Ruth's Diner.
We are huge fans of Ruth's diner! I'm sure it was so much fun to have that experience, especially with Dave's little bro!
I haven't look at your pics for awhile. Oh the Jones Hole memories, and Madeline is so old. We love your little fam!
I had no idea that DJ sang and played the guitar! I must be really out of the loop. Let us know if he performs somewhere because Missy and I would love to show our support!
Cute posts lately....I loved the one of Daddy babysitting! HOW classic! So cute though. FUN to go up to Ruth's DIner! SO is Dave's entire family just so musically talented or what? Amazing! Your little Madeline will be a musical prodigy! Let's get together!!!
Hi Brittany and Dave! I just wanted to tell you that tonight I'm deleting my old blog address. I noticed that your link to our blog still takes you to that site. So that you can still come see us our new blog address to update your linkyloo with is:
http://ritchinlove.blogspot.com
Thanks!! Hope all is well!-Katie Brady Ritchie
Hello Miss Brittany...just thought I'd say hi! And tell you how adorable your Madeline is-they get big SO fast!!! It's sad! Hallie and I would love to have you up for a swim date sometime-we got a little pool, it's so fun! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment