I don't know how to get these pictures in the right order... the ones at the bottom are supposed to be first. Anyway, we bought Madeline a new kitchen because she didn't have any "big girl" toys to explore... anyway, she loved the kitchen... that is until she found the BOX!!!!
This doll is her "Maggy." I bought it in Las Vegas at FAO Schwartz during our Girls' Trip! She hasn't put her down ever since I put one of Madeline's old premie dresses on her!
4 comments:
I am glad you decided to get that doll, how cute is she?!
Oh you are gonna LOVE having a kitchen... Hailey plays with hers for hours!! Madeline is getting so big I can't believe it!! She's adorable!!
Yay an update finally! Love the pics, and LOVE that kitchen, that is sweet!
We just got Lily a kitchen too and so far she likes the box better.
Post a Comment