For any of you that have hopelessly clicked on my blog to see if it has been updated and found that I haven't changed a thing for 5 months.... I am so sorry! :) What I thought might be fun is for me to show a few of my favorite photos from these past months!
So, without further adue.... (how do you spell that anyway?!)
So, without further adue.... (how do you spell that anyway?!)
The picture above shows Madeline coloring in our "special spot." We always color in the hallway, because that is where we store the crayons... and we always tape the paper to the floor so she doesn't color on the wood. Funny huh?
I love to watch Madeline mimic my daily chores.
(That is her laundry basket)
These are my darling piano students. We had a Valentine's Day group piano lesson and
at the end we decorated cookies!
My sweet friend Molly had a Valentine's day Tea Party! It was so much fun!!!
Here is Madeline and me at her house.
and the sweatshirts that we are wearing are from Drake and Liz from Christmas!
So Stylish!
as you can imagine, this is a daily occurance at our home...
I am not quite sure where she got it from?! :)

1 comment:
I am so glad you took pictures at the tea party! It was so fun, but I was so sad I didn't have pictures. You will have to email them to me! Madeline is so darling in all your valentine's photos. We love you guys...lets go out again soon!
Post a Comment