Thursday, April 21, 2011

We love the blossoms!


We made several attempts to get a nice shot...


...but my 3 YEAR old is a little stinker sometimes!!!  ha ha


... and here is what we came up with!
Thanks Dad for shooting this!!!



I think I'm pretty funny...


But they think they are "funnier"


Madeline and her cousin Cloee


So mischievous!!!



{The Girls}


Court and Cloee




I love this picture! Robby is licking Madeline's arm as she is trying to "hug" {smuther} him! :)


Madeline is waving to my mom who is trying to get her to smile!


{The Boys}

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Your pictures are beautiful!!! You just had a baby and you look amazing. Your dad took some great shots.

Mike Alexis & Grayson said...

I love these pictures! That is one cute family!!

Jill Bowcutt said...

I love these pics! You are seriously so beautiful. And your family is adorable. Hope you guys are doing well!

Nick Scott Family said...

Hello Gray family - it's been too long! Hope you guys are doing well. Love the family photos - your kids are adorable! Hope all is well!