My Mom, Madeline, me, Cloee and Courtney all swimming
at my aunt Deb's pool!
We were practicing going under the water!
I cannot believe how much I love this picture!
I walked in on them reading before bed and
Madeline was SO HaPPY!
Dave's cute cousin, Lisa, Keith and their little miracle, Parker,
were in town for a few days! They came to visit us on the
24th of July! How fun to see you guys!!!

13 comments:
It was so good to hear from you! I check your blog all the time and and haven't seen a new post in a while. I figured you guys were super busy. it looks like you have had great summer! I loved looking at all your new posts. Madeline is so dang cute! I was going to tell you that Liz Walker that Madeline takes swimming lessons from...she is my cousin!! I really want to put Grayson in swimming lessons but I want to take them from her so we will probably wait until we move back. I love your blog! Tell Dave hello for me. We miss you guys!
Yay, you posted again! I can't wait to see you and Madeline again. Come see me soon!
So stinkin cute! I can't believe how big Madeline is! Looks like you have had a great summer!
Love you guys
Kristen
Cute pictures as always! Madeline is such a happy baby, you are so lucky! Oh, and you look so great by the way! We need to get together again soon!
You are apart of the cutest family ever! My parents and I are all looking at your posts and missing everyone. Your grandparents are some of my very favorite people and I am so glad John is doing well. Tell everyone hello from the Curtis'!
I just found your blog through Katherine Stevens. It's so fun to see your pictures! You and your family look great. If you want to see mine, it's derrlicious.blogspot.com
Keep in touch. -Alicia Kaelin Derr
So good to see on... online! Love the pics!
Hey, just to let you know, my sister-in-law is doing a cool "Favorite Things Swap" and I'm inviting you to join in. Visit my site to get more details: jamesnmartha.com.
Also, I am longing for more comments, so take a moment and share a fun memory you have of me on my site under the post Memories! Then I'll share a memory with you! Thanks and take care!
Hey brit could you email me your address? That would be great! Thanks! amackbell@hotmail.com
It was great seeing you guys. Thanks for letting us make a quick visit. We'll try to give you more than an hours notice that we are in town next time...
Hi, I found your blog thru Kristens blog. Its fun to see all of your pictures. You guys seem like a really adventuresome bunch! It was good to see you and your cute hubby and daughter at the reunion! Thanks for doing all the pictures, they turned out great! I am just getting started on the blog thing. Check out our family blog sometime! See ya Heidi
Hi Brittany! After seeing you yesterday at Busath I thought I'd look for your blog through Candice's. Your little girl is super cute, congrats to you and Dave. Thanks for working so hard yesterday, you guys were so great and so patient. I REALLY appreciate it!
Hey Brittany, Send me another email at leslieannprice@yahoo.com so I can send you an invite for our blog, I didn't get your first one for some reason...Thanks!
Time for a new post! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment