For those of you that have completely stopped
checking my blog I am so sorry! I have had
major computer issues and have successfully
overloaded my entire computer with photos!
So, in order to regain some friends...
Here is the ReaDers Digest version
of our summer!!!
The month of August in a nut shell...
I helped plan a "Busath" boating day and it
turned out to be really fun!!!
We rented a pavillion at Jordanelle, skiied,
ate yummy food and had a ParTY!
This is Drake, the owner of the studio!
He takes beautiful pictures all day long and
this is what we get of him! Ha ha!

------------------MiChIGaN-----------------
Dave and I planned a quick trip to go see Becca and Josh and since we were
there... we got tickets to the University of Utah game in Michigan!!!
Becca had just had knee surgery
(and I hope that we didn't put you out too much!)
and wouldn't let me take any pictures of her...
so, here is her darling family in front of their
amazing home!
Becca- you guys really have a talent for decorating homes!
Charlie and Will were absolutely darling with Madeline!
On our way to the stadium, we stopped in front of
a big blue bus with people partying like crazy!
We asked them if we could use their port-a-potties...
They took one look at our RED and said
NO WAY!
However, as soon as Madeline was in sight they totally said
"oh, look at the little Ute!"
Needless to say, they let us use their restrooms AND
THEY wanted us to take a picture with them!

And HerE we are at the BIG HOUSE!!!
Dave, Mike Nelson (who flew in from D.C. AND is the one that
got us these amazing tickets!!!), John Gardner and Mike Harrington

This was our showing from Utah! Pretty impressive!

Dave and I always have a habit of being the last ones to leave
(anywhere) Well... this time it paid off! :)
We had our own personal golf cart!
The Michigan fans were seriously unlike
any others we've seen!
They were THE nicest fans we had ever met!!!
Thank you!

Here is our little UTE!!!
(This was taken at Becca's just before the game!)

This is in the hotel that night...
we were laughing so hard just trying to get everybody
in the picture!
You can tell that Madeline is really having fun...
checking my blog I am so sorry! I have had
major computer issues and have successfully
overloaded my entire computer with photos!
So, in order to regain some friends...
Here is the ReaDers Digest version
of our summer!!!
The month of August in a nut shell...
I helped plan a "Busath" boating day and it
turned out to be really fun!!!
ate yummy food and had a ParTY!
This is Drake, the owner of the studio!
He takes beautiful pictures all day long and
this is what we get of him! Ha ha!
------------------MiChIGaN-----------------
Dave and I planned a quick trip to go see Becca and Josh and since we were
there... we got tickets to the University of Utah game in Michigan!!!
Becca had just had knee surgery
(and I hope that we didn't put you out too much!)
and wouldn't let me take any pictures of her...
so, here is her darling family in front of their
amazing home!
Becca- you guys really have a talent for decorating homes!
a big blue bus with people partying like crazy!
We asked them if we could use their port-a-potties...
They took one look at our RED and said
NO WAY!
However, as soon as Madeline was in sight they totally said
"oh, look at the little Ute!"
Needless to say, they let us use their restrooms AND
THEY wanted us to take a picture with them!
And HerE we are at the BIG HOUSE!!!
Dave, Mike Nelson (who flew in from D.C. AND is the one that
got us these amazing tickets!!!), John Gardner and Mike Harrington
This was our showing from Utah! Pretty impressive!
Dave and I always have a habit of being the last ones to leave
(anywhere) Well... this time it paid off! :)
We had our own personal golf cart!
The Michigan fans were seriously unlike
any others we've seen!
They were THE nicest fans we had ever met!!!
Thank you!
Here is our little UTE!!!
(This was taken at Becca's just before the game!)
This is in the hotel that night...
we were laughing so hard just trying to get everybody
in the picture!
You can tell that Madeline is really having fun...
5 comments:
Oh my heck! That last picture of the three of you is so so DARLING! Thanks for the recap! I haven't seen you in forever.
Michael and I are SUPER bummed we didn't get to that game!! We searched and searched for a Detroit overnight in the Southwest System and no one was giving them up. Glad there were some awesome UTE fans in the stands!!
Okay, you are out of the dog house- your friendship privileges are not going to be revoked! Great summer anthology my friend. You are such a cute family, and that Madeline, just want to squeeze those darling cheekies! See you soon!
You guys are so stinkin CUTE!
Such a cUTE family...you're killin' me! I love the recap of the summer and especially the ones of little Madelyne in her ute cheerleader outfit. How cute is that!
Post a Comment