Thursday, October 23, 2008

? ! ?


Busath photographers were invited to a Halloween party
and I got to tag along!
Everybody HAD to wear costumes to be
invited, so we decided to go as a
P-I-M-P and a ...
you get the picture!



9 comments:

Becky said...

Wow, you make a pretty good you-know what! And I know Dave can't have been changed that much with a costume. Also, your little Jack-o-Lantern is adorable!

Molly said...

Wow, I didn't even recognize you...I mean that as a compliment! Darling blog...wanted to say hi! Lets get together soon.

The Bells said...

I am so happy you finally updated your blog!! I love all of your pics! And Madeline has grown up so much and is so adorable! I can't wait to see you guys at Kimball's open house! It will be fun for you to meet Brooklyn! Love you guys!

Jenny and Brett said...

Love the wig Britt! Who's the guy in the picture?

Miyo Strong @ Busath said...

Oh yes, you two are HOT. I'm not sure which one is the PIMP though...miss sassy thighs!

Alysha said...

Those are some sweet costumes and the picture is fabulous!
Loved the pictures at the pumpkin patch-adorable little girl just as gorgeous as her mommy. :)

SHIPP said...

i had to double take. you look great

Emily N said...

How fun- and your legs are amazing. My mom told me she saw your house and it's filled with great Busath photos. And that your kitchen rules.

John and Trina Busch said...

Hello!! I came upon your blog the other day and just had to say your little baby is just so darn cute! I dont know if you remember me but I just wanted to say hi!
Trina (Hammond) Busch