Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lake Mead


Dave's family usually goes to Lake Mead every summer.
For the past two years, we have gone in September.
It is so much better then because the crowds are gone, and
it is not 110 degrees every day!

This year we brought a few extras!
(From left to right: Jacky (Jesse's girlfriend), Jesse, Dashel, D.J., Dave and Dan)
Becky, Madeline and I are on the beach taking the picture!


This was coming off the lake one night!

Isn't she so cool! Ha ha!


Madeline was helping us drive the boat!


The whole fam-damily!

This is Dave's attempt at crashing on the air chair...
looks like he succeeded!


Grandma Becky loves to play with Madeline!


...and I guess Dave does too! :)

Jesse and Jacky

Madeline was giving me kisses!!! She doesn't do that anymore
so I am glad I have a picture of it!


Wow this chair really dwarfs her!!!


I sure liked this expression! So sweet!


The timing of this picture was kind of fun... this wagon is
in front of the mexican restaurant in Beaver!


Madeline really loved her new life jacket!
That lasted about 30 seconds... then it was
back to the good old neoprene?


She definitely is a mini-Dave! (oh, except the girl thing... she's cuter!)

4 comments:

Caitlin Selle said...

She is beautiful!

Kat said...

Madeline has such a sweet little face. You guys are such a cute family.

PS we live in Cleveland by the Macks. How funny that you were just here.

twice as nice said...

Oh.... how fun is that, It looks like you guys had a great time! We are leaving for Laughlin tomorrow and I think we are boating on Mead sometime this weekend! I have never been there so I'm excited, it looks beautiful!! I can't believe how big Madeline is, what a sweetie!!
love you guys!
Kristen

kmon said...

Looks like a great time! I'm not sure they get much cuter than that little lady you've got there. Also, Dave's legs are looking sweet! I don't know how you contain yourself when you're around him. Yummy!!!